The new Core PPC training is officially underway! If you sign up during the beta, you can get the entire training for free. (See details below the video).
What is Core PPC?
Core PPC is a complete system for setting up and operating pay-per-click campaigns, focused on the needs of small businesses and the agencies who serve them.
- It’s easy to understand – because it’s grounded in solid strategy that anyone can understand.
- It’s easy to implement – because everything is step by step, and based on simple math.
- It covers search, shopping, and remarketing campaigns, to meet the needs of every type of business.
Who should sign up?
If you own an online business, work for one, or serve multiple clients as a marketing consultant, the Core PPC system will help your business grow.
How is the training organized and delivered?
The Core PPC training is organized into 3 sections, with 3 training sessions in each, and new material delivered each week. The 4th week in each section is “Q&A week,” with a free live call to answer your questions.
- Strategy (Weeks 1-4): How the Adwords auction works; how search, shopping, and remarketing ads work; and how to make all of your campaigns work together to achieve the desired results.
- Implementation (Weeks 5-8): Developing keyword strategy, budgeting, and how to build or rebuild search, shopping, and remarketing campaigns. This is where we “install” the Core PPC system, with strategy templates for every kind of business.
- Operation (Weeks 9-12): Ongoing management activities, including ad testing, bid management, conversion optimization, and “dimensional” optimization (day of week, time of day, weather). Includes checklists for suggested weekly and monthly activities, and a special session on using Adwords scripts to automate the most time consuming jobs.
What can you accomplish in 3 months? Well, I’ve had students just this year, in both retail and lead generation, who managed to triple their sales (leads) without increasing their cost. That’s not a typical result by any means, but it is possible.
What kind of support is available?
Because this is the first time I have delivered this new training to a large audience, I need all the feedback I can get. So during this first “beta” training, you can get Core PPC for the low low price of nothing, if you don’t need personal help.
- For all students, we have a Facebook group to answer basic (public) questions, and weeks 4, 8, and 12 will have live Q&A calls where anyone can call in and ask a question.
- Premium support is available, consisting of a private chat group in our Slack team, and weekly Q&A calls. With premium support, you will be able to share access to your Adwords and Analytics account to get personalized answers via weekly Q&A calls. Normally $97 per month, sign up by Friday and you’ll get 3 full months for a single one time payment of $97.
- If you would prefer to have me set up your campaigns with you, in person, via screen share, and train you one on one, I have a limited number of seats available in my private training program. This service costs $497 per month, with no long term commitment. Most students are up, running, and ready to fly solo within 2-3 months.
Ready to get started? Here’s how to sign up:
- To sign up for free, just fill out the form below, and check your email.
- To register with premium support, sign up here – you’ll be registered for the course automatically.
- To review my private training offer and sign up, click here. This offer includes everything you get with premium support, so you do not need to sign up for both.
Core PPC – Free (Public) Registration
Tell your friends!
If you know anyone who could benefit from Core PPC, tell them! It’s not going to be free forever, but they can get it for free simply by signing up now. The more people we have, the better the experience will be for all of us.