What is Link Liberation?
Words can be like X-rays if you use them properly — they’ll go through anything. You read and you’re pierced.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
Link Liberation is an interlocking set of marketing strategies and tactics that’s behind the growth of our most successful clients.
We call it “Link Liberation” because it allows you to get more traffic from search engines without requiring you to build links. Links are acquired naturally, through the process of building your audience and brand.
But Link Liberation isn’t just about SEO – it’s about powering your SEO with a strategy whose primary goal is to help you get more customers.
What’s New in Link Liberation 4?
In the 13+ years that I have been teaching Link Liberation, each new version has made the system easier to understand, faster to implement, and required less work to manage once it’s up and running.
In all of those areas, Link Liberation 4 is light years ahead of any past version.
- Preparation and Market Research boiled down into a few simple exercises
- Technical Setup and Implementation in 1-2 hours – this used to take days!
- Ongoing Operation of the system requires as little as an hour a week.
And the biggest difference for me, and for our clients, is that Link Liberation is now fully aligned with our “Universal Traffic Engine” system.
That means that everything we’re doing in Link Liberation to drive traffic into the top of your sales funnel is calculated to improve the performance of your other campaigns further down the funnel.
- Link Liberation will help you build your email list, segment it better, and amplify the response to every email you send.
- Link Liberation will help you boost the performance of PPC campaigns, allowing you to target customers you couldn’t previously afford to reach.
- Link Liberation will help you build highly-targeted Facebook audiences for your selling campaigns, eliminating expensive “trial and error” advertising.
Did I mention it’s free?
I’ve been releasing the new Link Liberation material to a small group of folks on Facebook, as it’s finished.
Several of them are already working on setting up their campaigns, but those are the “advanced” students who already knew most of it by heart.
The first half of the training is live in the group now, and you can still catch up with them before the rest is released in a couple days.
Just join the Link Liberation / Universal Traffic Engine group on Facebook.
And don’t be shy about asking questions! That’s what the group is for.