My “Core PPC” training was last updated in 2009, and a lot has changed since then.
I haven’t updated it because the strategic lessons it contains haven’t changed at all, and many other folks (including Google) have filled in the gap with “functional” training on how to operate the Adwords interface.
Over the years, though, the strategy these folks are teaching has drifted farther and farther away from the needs of real businesses and the consultants and agencies who serve them.
What is Core PPC?
Core PPC is a complete system for setting up and operating pay-per-click campaigns, focused on the needs of small businesses and the agencies who serve them.
- It’s easy to understand – because it’s grounded in solid strategy that anyone can understand.
- It’s easy to implement – because everything is step by step, and based on simple math.
- It covers search, shopping, and remarketing campaigns, to meet the needs of every type of business.
Who should sign up?
If you own an online business, work for one, or serve multiple clients as a marketing consultant, the Core PPC system will help your business grow.
- For online retailers, whether you sell to consumers or businesses, Core PPC will allow you to sell more products to more people, and improve the ROI of your paid advertising campaigns. My unique methods for setting up and managing Shopping campaigns have been proven time and time again, yet very few people actually know about them. In fact, most of the largest online retailers are doing it exactly wrong.
- For lead generators and local businesses, Core PPC offers a simple system for testing the market, finding your best opportunities to drive business, and is simple enough to be managed in house, with a few hours of work per week. This system has been proven to work for over a decade, and is already in use by hundreds of businesses.
- For marketing consultants who offer PPC services as an “add on” or part of a comprehensive suite of services, Core PPC will provide you the “in house” training you lack, allowing you to improve the quality of your service and making it easier to hire and train new team members.
- Even for agencies who specialize in pay-per-click advertising, Core PPC offers a simple way for you to get new people “up to speed,” and if you work with retailers, my system for building and managing keyword-targeted Shopping campaigns will add a very useful tool to your kit.
How is the training organized and delivered?
The Core PPC training is organized into 3 sections, with 3 training sessions in each, and new material delivered each week. The 4th week in each section is “Q&A week,” with a free live call to answer your questions.
- Strategy (Weeks 1-4): How the Adwords auction works; how search, shopping, and remarketing ads work; and how to make all of your campaigns work together to achieve the desired results.
- Implementation (Weeks 5-8): Developing keyword strategy, budgeting, and how to build or rebuild search, shopping, and remarketing campaigns. This is where we “install” the Core PPC system, with strategy templates for every kind of business.
- Operation (Weeks 9-12): Ongoing management activities, including ad testing, bid management, conversion optimization, and “dimensional” optimization (day of week, time of day, weather). Includes checklists for suggested weekly and monthly activities, and a special session on using Adwords scripts to automate the most time consuming jobs.
What can you accomplish in 3 months? Well, I’ve had students just this year, in both retail and lead generation, who managed to triple their sales (leads) without increasing their cost. That’s not a typical result by any means, but it is possible.
What kind of support is available?
Because this is the first time I have delivered this new training to a large audience, I need all the feedback I can get. So during this first “beta” training, you can get Core PPC for the low low price of nothing, if you don’t need personal help.
- For all students, we have a Facebook group to answer basic (public) questions, and weeks 4, 8, and 12 will have live Q&A calls where anyone can call in and ask a question.
- Premium support is available, consisting of a private chat group in our Slack team, and weekly Q&A calls. With premium support, you will be able to share access to your Adwords and Analytics account to get personalized answers. Normally $97 per month, sign up during the first week (or before we hit our limit) and you’ll get 3 full months for a single one time payment of $97.
- If you would prefer to have me set up your campaigns with you, in person, via screen share, and train you one on one, I have a limited number of seats available in my private training program. This service costs $497 per month, with no long term commitment.
Ready to get started? Here’s how to sign up:
- To sign up for free, just fill out the form below, and check your email.
- To register with premium support, sign up here – you’ll be registered for the course automatically.
- To review my private training offer and sign up, click here. This offer includes everything you get with premium support, so you do not need to sign up for both.
Core PPC – Free (Public) Registration
Tell your friends!
If you know anyone who could benefit from Core PPC, tell them! It’s not going to be free forever, but they can get it for free simply by signing up now. The more people we have, the better the experience will be for all of us.
Looks interesting. I want to learn how PPC works and generate new leads for my business
Looking forward to the new course.