Facebook advertising is a powerful tool, and paid ads will become more and more important this year as Facebook reins in organic reach. If you’re jumping into paid advertising on Facebook, it’s important to know what mistakes you need to avoid!
For example, if you have a working strategy, the first thing you should do is double down on it to get the most out of it. Things change quickly in the world of digital marketing, and what works today will be old news tomorrow. Putting a little more money into a campaign that really works will pay off in the long run. Still, it’s important to prepare for a time when those campaigns start underperforming. Allocating 80% of your budget to campaigns that are paying off while leaving the other 20% for testing new designs, tactics, and targets will ensure that you always have a backup plan in place. Another common error is to ignore new features and ad types. Facebook marketers are painfully slow to adopt new features, so if you get on them quickly, your ad’s performance will skyrocket. Avoid these mistakes and your Facebook marketing won’t suffer in the wake of the organic reach changes!
Read the full article here: Facebook Ads Suicide: 6 Deadly Errors to Avoid