“What’s the best way to target new prospects on Facebook?”
I get asked that question a lot.
Of course it’s usually not that *exact* question – it’s more like “I sell martial arts equipment – how can I find new customers on Facebook?” or “we need to generate leads for our local service business” or … well, there are a lot of people out there asking the same question.
“It’s complicated” is not a good answer.
I mean, it actually *is* a little complicated, but when you really get down to it, the answer is always going to be:
1. Target the right audience
2. Deliver the right message
3. Test, tweak, and tune both of the above.
Let’s start with #1: Targeting
In today’s lesson (part 1 of a 3 part series), I’ll show you the the exact method we use to set up highly targeted and highly responsive audiences for our Facebook campaigns.
[In case you’re new here: The traffic building and SEO strategy that we use and teach is called Link Liberation. The software we use to automate the entire process is called Resultflow, and we’re releasing a HUGE update next week that’s going to make it even easier.]
Driving Traffic with Resultflow
The Link Liberation traffic building method is extremely simple to understand.
1. Curation: Select 15-20 pieces of content per month, from just about anywhere on the web, that your customers (and likely customers) would be interested in.
2. Social Posts: For every piece of content you select, write a short teaser to use as a link post on your Facebook Page, and space those posts out throughout the month.
3. Blog Posts: Write short summaries of 2 pieces of content each week and post them to your site’s blog, and post links and summaries to your Facebook Page.
4. Promoted Posts: Using Facebook ads, promote your social posts to an interest-based target audience on Facebook. Using a second campaign, promote your blog posts to the audience of people who engaged with your social posts. Using a third campaign, sell stuff to people who respond to your promoted posts.
That’s it. That’s the whole thing. And you can automate everything except the Curation step.
We’re working on that.
How soon can you get started? How about today!
If you’d like to use the Link Liberation system, you have three choices:
1. Keep watching our free training videos and reading this blog. Do everything by hand, and wish there were some way to automate it. (Copywriters call this a “decoy option” – you’re not meant to actually do it.)
2. Sign up for ResultFlow Solo, go through our new user setup, watch the Link Liberation training, ask questions in our live user chat, and watch your campaigns grow. Just $97 per month includes the software, training, and all of the content you need, written by our team of writers.
3. Hire us to set it up and run it for you, for just $497 per month plus the cost of your Facebook ads. This is not a decoy option, it’s actually a good idea to outsource this if you’re too busy to set it up yourself.
In the next video, I’ll walk you through the process we use to find the most engaging content to use for your Link Liberation campaigns.
In the meantime, if you’ve got questions… Ask!